Fuller Lake?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-punk:
Yep, Fuller and Laurel Lakes are part of the Pine Grove Furnace State Park. I spoke to one of the rangers this week and my LDS, and it looks like we're on for Sunday, April 25th for a lake area cleanup. I'll start another post with the details.

-Frank
Is anyone diving fuller on the 25th? I'd be interested to buddy up?

The 'Lake Cleanup' day that I was trying to set up has fallen through for me because of work... I wanted to try to do this around 'earth-day', but I guess it doesn't matter. Anyone interested in the following weekend? May 1st or 2nd?

-Frank

scuba-punk:
The 'Lake Cleanup' day that I was trying to set up has fallen through for me because of work... I wanted to try to do this around 'earth-day', but I guess it doesn't matter. Anyone interested in the following weekend? May 1st or 2nd?

-Frank
Im in, let me know if thinking the 1st. I have to work on the Saturday but can arrange to take the morning off work- or afternoon. (I'd need to show up, just to say I was there)

Do you know if you need to sign any info at the ranger station prior to diving?

I'd have to leave by noon on Saturday, the 1st - nephew's birthday party that afternoon. I'm available all day Sunday. You have to sign in with the ranger and fill out a waiver. Bring your c-card.

Looks like we have a get-together! We also need to have a dive flag, but I have that covered. I'll call the ranger's office and notify them of the changed date.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom