Fuller Lake - May 1st or 2nd?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How was the viz. and did you see anything? What about max. depth. and water temp.

I wanted to come along but I had plans that couldn't change. It sounds like you guys had a interesting dive.

Jeff

Vis was about 15ft, depth 50ft we didnt explore much of it , I seen an old wagon wheel sticking up through the silt about 6" is visable, few toys kids have lost or sunk. I did not see any fish. Surface temp on my computer was 51 at depth 46.

I saw 3 small (7") trout close to the beach as we were coming in from our second dive. Someone told us that the lake is stocked with fish, so who knows, maybe we'll see more when we go exploring... I would think that the fish would stay in the warmer water and closer to the structure along the shoreline. Unfortunately for us, chasing fish will probably get us snagged by the people fishing. I was amazed by the number of people 'swimming' in their bathing suits... Maniacs. Actually right at the surface the water didn't feel too bad. So maybe they were more normal that I thought...

-Frank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom