Fuller Lake - May 1st or 2nd?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba-punk

Contributor
Reaction score
Any takers? Let me know and I'll call the ranger to notify them. I think I'll postpone the lake cleanup thing and just get some people out to dive the lake before all of the swimmers get there for the summer. Hey, maybe we can do a picnic-type-thing if we have enough interested people...

I call macaroni salad! (*kidding*)

-Frank

scuba-punk:
Any takers? Let me know and I'll call the ranger to notify them. I think I'll postpone the lake cleanup thing and just get some people out to dive the lake before all of the swimmers get there for the summer. Hey, maybe we can do a picnic-type-thing if we have enough interested people...

I call macaroni salad! (*kidding*)

-Frank
I can make it on the 2nd, I'm trying to get a nitrox class dive in on the 1st.
I know how to grill hot dogs?
Is Sylvester back yet? He was interested in diving there also.
Might want to bring a wagon to carry your gear to the lake, I think its a hike from the parking area?

It's really not that bad. I do have a dolly though. Most of the time, you can wear your assembled scuba unit in your street clothes and carry your exposure suit...

- Frank

I'm am game with the 2d? What time? I may be able to talk the wife in to joining us also, but after diving in Fl I doubt she has any desire to get in cold low vis water.

9am is good with me see ya there

OK, 9AM Sunday it is. I'll call the Ranger's office today and we can meet there at 9 to fill out the waivers, then go to the lake and go diving!! This is going to be fun. I can bring the burgers (and charcoal) - I'll bring a few extra in case we get some extra people. I'll also have a diveflag.

-Frank

Meet you at the rangers station 9 o'clock. on the 2nd
What do you want me to bring? chips,soda, water?

ok well I can bring something lets see how bout paper plates and flatware, napkins and trash bags?

man, sounds like a plan. see you guys then. anyone else? don't worry, i'll bring buns, cheese and fixins'... :p

-Frank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom