Full Face AGA mask comms ready

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firefrog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Up for sale is a just serviced and new face shield with surface valve installed . It is yellow as you can see in the pic and it has the ema-2 dual earphones and the push to talk button with pig tail to hook to your comes unit . $800.00 plus shipping to the US and paypal fees . non positive pressure . Thanks for looking

Attachments

• aga.jpg
    aga.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 275
I have the exact same one and would gladly sell it for a lot less. You're overpriced, dude.

Please pardon any typos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys do see that it includes the comms unit? Show me a mask / comms combo on the OTS site for $900. If you're going by the picture, the description states that the buddy phone is an additional purchase. If it were positive pressure, I'd take it.

You guys do see that it includes the comms unit? Show me a mask / comms combo on the OTS site for $900. If you're going by the picture, the description states that the buddy phone is an additional purchase. If it were positive pressure, I'd take it.

the push to talk button with pig tail to hook to your comes unit .
Now I'm confused.

Now I'm confused.

it includes the mask end of the comms system, the microphone and the earphone(s) which are not included in the base $800 model. It is ready to plug into your wired communcations system (no good if you're wireless, as we are unfortunately). Also, the ambient air valve, while pictured on the site, is another "add on" when purchasing.

This mask is as seen in pic it includes the following options of which all cost extra and it has just been serviced.
Surface valve with new face shield ..259.00
Ema-2 dual earphones with mic and PTT button ...450.00
Swivel...90.00
Hose ...free
All options added together is almost 800 alone .

it includes the mask end of the comms system, the microphone and the earphone(s) which are not included in the base $800 model. It is ready to plug into your wired communcations system (no good if you're wireless, as we are unfortunately). Also, the ambient air valve, while pictured on the site, is another "add on" when purchasing.

Just a bit of information for anyone interested. The Ear-Mic assembly on the mask IS capable of plugging into numerous wireless communications as well as hardwire communication ropes. With what is pictured you can plug into almost all wireless diver communication units except for the Buddy Phone. There is no plug-in for the Buddy Phone, as it is an all inclusive unit, meaning it is the transceiver, single earphone and microphone all in one.

You can take a look here for compatible wireless communications (SSB 2010 & SSB 2001 B-2) : Shop | Ocean Technology Systems

Also, almost all of our Military diver units are compatible with the Ear-Mic assembly.

Hope this helps

Bump with a price drop to 750.00 plus shipping and paypal fees

Back
Top Bottom