Fuji F30 Sample Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee whiz...did you say you were missing something. Wow those are good Eli.

Luke great job...love that big wrasse!!!

Thanks ce4jesus. With the Fuji F31 the edges of the photos are often blurred underwater, especially at wide open apertures. It may be hard to tell on some of these images because of cropping. I dont have this problem topside, where the little Fuji often gives me SLR quality photos.

I love your pics lukeinman. I recently got exactly the same camera and housing that you have and have had one dive trip on which to try it out so far. I loved the results but I realise that I still need to learn a lot about the camera, it's workings and underwater photography in general. Attached are some of my pics.

Tell me, how deep were you when you snapped those pics? Especially the Turtle. The colours seem to be perfect. What type of colour correction / white balance etc. did you use?

Also, did you ever figure out what was causing those red spots you were complaining about some while back? I've noticed that some of my shots also had them but there were very few and it didn't really spoil my shots. I'd like to know what causes them and how to avoid them though.

Attachments

• Chaetodon meyeri.jpg
    Chaetodon meyeri.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Chelonia mydas 1.jpg
    Chelonia mydas 1.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Chelonia mydas 2.jpg
    Chelonia mydas 2.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 24
  • Gymnothorax favagineus.jpg
    Gymnothorax favagineus.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Heniochus diphreutes.jpg
    Heniochus diphreutes.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Lutjanus kasmira.jpg
    Lutjanus kasmira.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Scorpaenopsis venosa.jpg
    Scorpaenopsis venosa.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 32
Hi,

I'm very new to underwater photography. I bought fuji f31fd, fuji housing, optical cable,z-240, mount base for f30, ultralight arms. But I couldn't make the set-up. Could you send me a photo of this set up please... (manual is lost during transfer)

WOW. If I could have achieved results like this I ould have been happy without my ne Ike system.....these are better than I have gotten with my camera. Great shots.

really nice photos thereluke and eli too

luke how are u getting in so close to these animals, i was diving with a N wrasse once and any tim ei tried to get closer to it it just moved further away from me, and then the next time i seen one i was snorkling so i could get deep enough to get a good photo

really love them fair play

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom