Ft Lauderdale Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We just got back from a dive, and the viz is fantastic... 60' 72F water temp.

I'm up for it but lets see what the weather looks like next week. If things look good I'll be there.

Padipro:
I'm up for it but lets see what the weather looks like next week. If things look good I'll be there.
So... how was it yesterday?

It was great. We did the wreck of the Rodeo 25. The morning started out a little cool, notice I said cool and not cold, but it warmed up nicely. The seas were 2 to 3 at the start and maybe 3 to 4 by the time we came back it. Water temp was about 72 and vis was about 6o feet. There was no current to speak of so the dive was beautiful. I in my drysuit and Krista in her 6 mil had a fantastic time. We hit a max depth of 126 but spent most of our time at about 100. The second dive on the reef was nice, a slow lazy drift. Lots of marine life but only one lobster and I couldn't get it out of the hole far enough to get it. We spent about 45 minutes on the reef and surfaced due to boardom and cold. It sure was nice to be back in the water again and if the weather holds maybe we'll do it again next week when you guys are in town.

ZD,

Do we need to sign up through you to get the group rate for the Saturday morning dive? Weather looks good and KBeck says she's up for another dive so I think we're going.

Let me know and we'll see you guys Saturday morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom