Fs:rare casio depth meter snk-100 new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigduke12

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I managed to find one of these BRAND new. Although I am thinning out my collection I could not pass it up due to how rare it is.

If you are a Casio collector I am sure you know how rare they are. Even used ones are rare.
The shop even gave me a official Casio guarantee.

I am looking for US $ 220 including shipping by EMS.

It has a stopwatch, shows date and time of course, alarm and light.

Dive functions is include current depth, max depth, average depth, start time and date, dive duration.

PM me if intersted or have any questions

Although this item is new, I would have the seals replaced due to age.

Paypal only.

20130121_230703.jpg

Thanks,

Michael

You might find a second hand one in very average condition on ebay for around US $ 200 upwards. The last one I saw was going for US $ 299 if my memory serves me correctly.

I just found one in perfect condition and is it fully functional. I purchased some snorkeling gear from a guy who didnt use any of it and didnt know what he had. I do not have any real interest in the watch and i am willing to sell for a reasonable offer. Anyone interested hit me up. It is surprisingly in top condition

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom