FS: Ikelite SS200 w/charger, Ike Sync cord

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling a black Ikelite SS200 strobe. This strobe was sent into Ikelite for service in late 2006 when it malfunctioned, and all internal electronics were replaced. The strobe has never been flooded, and is in EX++ to Like new condition. Comes with a battery pack that also works like new, and a charger. Asking $275 OBO.

This strobe WILL work with most digital camera's. The strobe can be controlled with a sync cord, or the older style manual, or TTL controller. At 200W seconds this strobe is powerful, and includes an aiming/modeling light and diffuser plus four step of manual control. Add the diffuser to gain 100 degrees of coverage. This is an amazing strobe which retailed for over $1000 new. It is basically THIS strobe, but without the ability to iTTL, or eTTL with newer DSLR's. It will do TTL with any Nikonos Type controller or bulk head.

I also have one sync cord Ikelite housing to Ikelite TTL version. This is NOT the blue banded version but will work with current DS strobes without TTL capability. $45

PM me if interested, and thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom