FS: Eagle 15cfm compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ndross475

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Selling a 1980 Eagle Compressor. Its a Davey Compressor with Baldor electric motor, approx. 580hrs. Passed Grade E test last year. Had it serviced, replaced a gauge and HP shut-off and all else works fine. Filters were replace and have low hours on them. Located in Charlotte, NC 28203.

This thing is a beast, don't know how heavy it is but when I bought it they loaded it with a forklift, the point is, local pickup. If you require shipping I have a loading dock and the compressor is on wheels. You must make all shipping and "crating" arrangements. Balance must be paid in full prior to shipping.

Personally I would prefer the buyer see it run and check it out with local pickup.

Please message me with any questions you may have.

It is currently wired 3 Phase. I am no electrician so any questions regarding changing that or using a phase converter need to be directed to someone familiar with that.
Price: $7500.00 or reasonable offer
A $750.00 deposit upon purchase will be required with final balance to be paid upon pickup.

For more images drop me a line. Thanks
IMG_1912 copy.JPG
IMG_0435.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2455.JPG
    IMG_2455.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 55

Back
Top Bottom