FS: E8-130s, TLS350, undersuits, Apeks yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonnythan

Knight Scublar
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have so many other things going on these days I don't have time to do enough cold water diving to justify keeping them.

They have some nitrox in them right now, but they need a hydro next month.

Original hydro date 7-03.

Sea Elite 300 bar manifold, Highland bands. Tanks are in excellent condition, only seen salt water 3 or 4 times.

Located around Albany, NY, can drive a little bit to meet if necessary. No idea how much shipping would be, but I can ship if buyer covers the costs.

I'll put up a couple of pictures this evening.

Looking for $700 OBO for the set.

I also have a size medium DUI TLS 350 drysuit in fantastic shape (with Rock Boots and P-valve), a size medium Weezle Extreme, and a size medium Diving Concepts TPS Extreme undersuit that I'll probably be putting up in the next few days if anyone is interested in those items.

Last edited:
DUI TLS 350 drysuit, size M, medium blue/dark blue, with P-valve, size 9 Rock Boots, warm neck collar, DC drygloves (intact wrist seals, stored with dryglove rings not installed to preserve seals), and right-thigh zipper pocket in fantastic shape for $800
http://i32.tinypic.com/2ivfq78.jpg

Weezle Extreme Plus, size M black for $200.

Diving Concepts TPS Extreme undersuit, size M black, $200.

If you don't mind, what are your measurements?

I'm about 5'8.5 and hover between 165 and 175 lbs.

In the pic seen, I'm probably about 170 pounds, and I'm wearing the Weezle Extreme Plus under the drysuit.

Sorry, I don't think that's going to fit me. Close, but not quite. My search continues. Good luck!

OK, here's the goods.

First up, the drysuit. See details above.
$800, drygloves and P-valve included.
http://i32.tinypic.com/2ivfq78.jpg

Now, the Diving Concepts undersuit.
Stock size Medium. Should fit people in the 5'7 - 5'9, 155 - 175 lb range. The white spot you see is a small port well oriented for a P-valve hose. Suit is in very good shape.
$200.
DivingConceptsundersuit600.jpg

Next up, the Weezle Extreme Plus. Stock size Medium. Cut is looser than the Diving Concepts. Should fit people in the 5'8 - 5'10, 160 - 190 lb range. This thing is super warm. The silver area on the waist is another P-valve port (yes, it's Duct tape, but it holds well and the hole is melted to seal). The other silver area is another patch of tape with a number of holes poked through it to facilitate air movement through a shoulder dump valve. Without this, the thin fabric tends to block air movement through the valve. Suit is in great condition.
$200.
Weezle600.jpg

Now, the tanks. Again, these are PST E8-130s in a doubles config with Highland bands and a Sea Elite manifold. Original hydro date is 8-03, so they will need a hydro at the end of next month.
$700 plus shipping for the set.
tanks.jpg

I am willing to break the doubles and sell the parts individually. I have two PST 3442 psi DIN/Yoke valves I can include with an individual tank purchase.
$275 per tank, one valve included
$40 for each valve if sold alone
$145 for the manifold
$100 for the bands

I'd prefer to sell the doubles as a set! Please PM if interested.

I also have one yoke for the Apeks DS4/DST. This is the actual yoke part, not a yoke adapter. I'm not sure if it will work with any other Apeks first stages.
$40
Apeksyoke.jpg

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I added the Apeks yoke to your thread title, as requested

Apeks yoke is sold.

Back
Top Bottom