FS: 2009 MINI Cooper S, all black

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZimZimma328Ci

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
2009 Mini Cooper S

-All black everything...no accent stripes, colored mirrors, different colored roof, etc
-Midnight Black Metallic ~$500 option~
-Premium Package ($1,250) which includes Panoramic Sunroof, Auto AC with digital controls, and multi function steering wheel
-Tom Tom 140S(w/ MINI as car indicator) ~$150~
-Ipod/Bluetooth ~$500 option~
-Black Driving Lights ~$820 option~
-MINI Rubber floor mats front only, option but they threw these in so not sure the actual cost
-MINI center console ~$400 option~
-Alta Performance CAI ~$200~
-Alta Performance Shorty Antenna, 2" ~$20~
-11K Miles...bought new in August from Hendrick MINI in Charleston, SC
-5 year unlimited mileage tire and wheel coverage. BMW will replace all 4 wheels and tires in those 5 years no questions asked ~$695 option~

I am selling this car because I just got a new job. I wanted a newer BMW or a mid 2000 model M3, but this thing gets AMAZING gas mileage and as you can see with the mileage I put on it, I probably saved a little money buying this over a BMW.

Warranty is still on this car as well! It has the 3 year 36K mile warranty for the maintenance. 4 year/ 50K mile limited warranty, 12 year rust peforation limited warranty and 4 year unlimted miles MINI Roadside Assistance.

I get on average 32-33 mpg combined both city and highway, however, 99% of my driving is highway/interstate. The only time this car is not on the highway/interstate is the time it takes me to get from my house to the interstate and vice versa. I also ONLY run 93 octane, and have the receipts to prove it from saving them for tax purposes this year.

I also have ALL paperwork, keys, etc from the original time of sale...even have the Adventure kit still new in the box. In fact the rear cargo net and the folding ledge thingy in the back have been sitting in a corner of my room because my work boxes didn't fit in the car with them in as well.

Selling because I just earned a new job and I am relocating

PA190007.jpg

PA190005.jpg

PA190008.jpg

PA190002.jpg

Quite a badass mini...even pulls a boat! :)

Quite a badass mini...even pulls a boat! :)

haha you know it! That is my project, runs great out of the water, but put it in the water and it stalls :( If you take the cowl off it runs fine!!!!????? Hopefully by next summer it will be an inshore dive/fish boat :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom