FS: 18W 14.5amp Halcyon HID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockjock3

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling an 18W Halcyon Explorer HID. This has everything, Halcyon charger, 14.5amp battery (8+ hours burn time), goodman handle and is focusable. This light is in great condition and has never been flooded. It has new orings as of approx 6 months ago due to normal replacement cycle. This light turns night into day.

This light sells new for $1850. I am asking $800 OBO. Please only make reasonable offers. I will be putting this on Ebay in about a week, but wanted everybody a look here first.

Selling an 18W Halcyon Explorer HID. This has everything, Halcyon charger, 14.5amp battery (8+ hours burn time), goodman handle and is focusable. This light is in great condition and has never been flooded. It has new orings as of approx 6 months ago due to normal replacement cycle. This light turns night into day.

This light sells new for $1850. I am asking $800 OBO. Please only make reasonable offers. I will be putting this on Ebay in about a week, but wanted everybody a look here first.

If u don't have a hid canister light u are wong. And u should buy this outstanding light...:;

just wanted to post a pic.

I sort of failed on my goal of smaller/lighter light. I ended up finding an awesome deal on a new 21w salvo (focusable) with 9.6amp battery. It only weighs about 1 lb lighter and has almost the same size canister.

Light goes on ebay Sunday with $10,000 reserve (gotta fund my rebreather some way) :D

Jay

Attachments

• DSC_0095.JPG
    DSC_0095.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom