Fruity Pebbles or Coco Puffs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shellbackdiver1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Well i've seen just about every comparison of dive equipment on the board in the short time that I have been a member

Split fins or not?
LDS or internet?
DIR or Rec?
This reg, that reg? blah blah blah.
Jacket BCD or back inflate?
Scubatoys or Leisure Pro
Back plate and wing verses the world.

It goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. Everything is availble with a few simple words and click on the search button.

I like Fruity Pebbles. I never eat Raisan Bran before diving!

Look, conformity is good. Don't be a maverick, just DIR(Do It Raisin bran).

Froot Loops rule!
Ber :lilbunny:

shellbackdiver1:
It goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. Everything is availble with a few simple words and click on the search button.

There's the problem with this media. A wonderful resource for information, misused 90% of the time. The other 10% the titles of the post are so useless that you can't figure out what they want.

A proclaimation: Henceforth and forevermore, before posting anything on ScubaBoard, the user id has to have been used to conduct a minimum of 10 "searches".

I like Fruity Pebbles. I never eat Raisin Bran before diving

Certainly not in a dry suit.

Tis' the season: Count Chocula!

Anyone for Fruit Loops???

Lucky Charms used to be my favorite before age caused sugar to become verboten in my diet. Ah for the days of the pink hearts, yellow moons, orange stars, and green clovers.

My bowl of Total is gonna stink tomorrow!!!!!:(

I used to gorge myself on Fruity Pebbles as a kid..........
They rule!!!

Coco Puffs suck...... lol.

Lucky charms had the best marshmellows, yellow moons, orange stars et cetera..... :D :D :D

Rice Crispies do it vintage. N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom