For Sale Frontier Scuba Center: Entire Inventory for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple of things peaked my interest:

DUI Drysuit (obviously depends if it fits) but the boots listed at size 9 are a promising start
Potentially a few tanks (only looking for steels)
Weights
PADI Dive Books
A bunch of the dive lights (depends a little on some of the versions of said lights)
Dry boxes

A couple of things peaked my interest:

DUI Drysuit (obviously depends if it fits) but the boots listed at size 9 are a promising start
Potentially a few tanks (only looking for steels)
Weights
PADI Dive Books
A bunch of the dive lights (depends a little on some of the versions of said lights)
Dry boxes
I have attached a few photos of the dry suit, tanks, and the serial # on the dry suit which i understand can be looked up to see the measurements. I have learned the sleeves on the dry suit have been replaced, but the neck may need replaced as there is a little fraying around the collar.
Do you mind if i ask where you are located? Just thinking if there was a transaction, what shipping would look like. I am in Kansas.

Attachments

• 20170624_191128.jpg
    20170624_191128.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 72
  • 20170624_191147.jpg
    20170624_191147.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20170702_144142.jpg
    20170702_144142.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 20170702_151502.jpg
    20170702_151502.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 77
I sent you a PM on items I would be interested in

I have attached a few photos of the dry suit, tanks, and the serial # on the dry suit which i understand can be looked up to see the measurements. I have learned the sleeves on the dry suit have been replaced, but the neck may need replaced as there is a little fraying around the collar.
Do you mind if i ask where you are located? Just thinking if there was a transaction, what shipping would look like. I am in Kansas.

Sadly the suit won't fit me. Per DUI its a 2XL but has been tailored. They recommended it for someone around 6 feet tall. The said the tailor works make them believe it was tailored for a muscular but slim individual, again around 6 feet tall.

I'm in Wichita. Looks like you might have a steel tank, hard to say. I could drive up one of these weekends.

I might be interested in the tanks. Do you have cascade bottles or compressors? Is there a way to talk via telephone? I'm not too far south of you in Oklahoma

Back
Top Bottom