For Sale Frontier Scuba Center: Entire Inventory for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DAR@MHK

Registered
Reaction score
This inventory has been sold. Thank you for your interest.
Frontier Scuba Center in Manhattan, KS has closed due to the death of the owner. The entire inventory must be sold. Prefer to sell as a lot. Primarily Oceanic equipment, new and used.
Serious inquiries only.

Last edited:
Is there an inventory list you can provide?

Is there an inventory list you can provide?

The prices listed are MSRP, I've estimated over $56,000 at MSRP and that is only the "big stuff". Just want it sold, make a reasonable offer if interested.

Attachments

• Frontier Scuba Inventory.xlsx
    328.2 KB · Views: 228
  • 20170624_174209.jpg
    20170624_174209.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 148
  • 20170625_134935.jpg
    20170625_134935.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 142
Dealer cost on most of that stuff is about 50% of MSRP, at most. Lots of used stuff, some not very desirable stuff, some old stuff, and some obsolete stuff. I'd guess "reasonable offers" begin at 10-14k. Shipping costs to buyer also reduce the "reasonable offer."

That is what I am thinking too. And there is actually a lot of good stuff I didn't price, like the tanks, I have no idea what the value of those are. Plus all the repair supplies. It's just too much to get a better feel for the actual inventory so am cutting my losses in an effort to get it to someone that can use at least a good portion of it. Do you have interest in purchasing?

You might consider a walk around video uploaded to youtube to help give people an idea.

You might get more value donating it and writing the MSRP off your taxes.

Find a scuba group that works with wounded veterans or something.

Man, wish you were open to selling bits off, it's not that long of a drive from Wichita. Oh well, totally understand why you aren't.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom