From Southern Maryland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gr0undzer0

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was working my way around the net looking for underwater camera reviews when I stumbled on to this website. Good timing as I just got back from a dive in New York's Saint Lawrence River. I've been diving for almost two years but have only been on about 20 dives so far in three locations: A quarry in Virginia, off the coast of North Carolina, and in the Saint Lawrence River. Well met and hope to post more.

Hello from a native Marylander living here in Florida! I live in Central Florida and there are plenty of fun places to dive. Welcome to the Board, and be sure to give me a shout if you find yourself in Florida looking for a dive buddy!

Thank you for the kind welcome. I enjoyed it greatly and it was a new experience which offered a small challenge and new experiences.

Hello from a native Marylander living here in Florida! I live in Central Florida and there are plenty of fun places to dive. Welcome to the Board, and be sure to give me a shout if you find yourself in Florida looking for a dive buddy!

Will do. I most want to dive underground rivers. I will work to get my cave diving certification/experience and in the mean time may dive a cenote if I can find the time and a willing buddy.

Will do. I most want to dive underground rivers. I will work to get my cave diving certification/experience and in the mean time may dive a cenote if I can find the time and a willing buddy.

Well, there are definately plenty of places to that here. I would imagine Maryland has some good places also. My plan is to get my cave diving certification. There are a couple of good springs here that you can dive once cave certified. I plan to take my training as far as I can go. The more knowledge and experience, the better.

Again, if your ever in the area, message me. I'm more than willing to dive almost anytime. Just let me know.

Back
Top Bottom