From MNL to Anilao by public transport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jale

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,
I have been to Anilao many times and was lucky enough to go there by private car.
Last time, I had to take public transport and found the experience not that bad :)
So here are a few details for those who want to go that way.
From MNL, bus to Batangas terminal with Ceres, jam or DBTL for around 160p
At Batangas terminal, jeepney to Anilao. Jeepney leaves when it is full (about 20 people) and if you have a big bag you may buy 2 seats (oops i means spaces!). 35 pesos. Time depends of the eternal jam at Bauan :(
At Anilao pier, tricycle to the resort of your choice. I paid 100p for Aquaventure.
That's it, it is not hell as some people said and it took me three and a half hours to do the trip.
Have a good trip :)
Jale

thanks for the info Jale! just started on a Philippines trip and will probably try to get down to Anilao in the way you described. private transfer is so expensive

Thanks... I'm planning a trip to the PI in a few months as a first time visitor with Anilao as a possible stop so I appreciate any and all suggestions re: transit!

Wow Dr BIll is leaving the country. You find a hot pinay in PI? What suggestions do you want Dr. Bill?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom