From Mississippi/New to Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eanxgirl

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello from the hospitality state. Unfortunately, that hospitality does not seem to include much in the way of diving. I generally dive the MS coast, AL coast, quarries, FL coast and springs and would be interested in joining any trips within a reasonable driving distance. I often travel alone and am always interested in meeting new dive buddies. I'm very new to posting anything so please bear with my ignorance--for example, the profile area said that my picture is too big and I'm not sure how to cut it down to size and it's the only one I have on the computer.

Welcome to our Board...

Make sure you visit the various clubs represented here (near the bottom) for more than your fair share of diving buddies!

BTW, use a graphic arts program such as Adobe Photoshop to accomplish this. If you don't have one, just send it to my E-Mail address with your user name and I will do it for you!

Hello eanxgirl, Welcome to the board. Just what part of Mississippi are you from? I myself am new to Diving and also form the hospitality state.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hello there eanxgirl,

welcome to Scuba Board! and safe diving :diver:

Click here to greet a new member!
:happywave
No experience needed and it feels great!

Heya and welcome to the Board! Make sure to let us know next time you plan on hitting Florida and we'll have a div or two ready for you. No worries about learning the Board, the more often your on it, the easier it becomes. you can pm any of us if you need a hand. Glad to have you aboard!

cheers,
Vickie

Lt.Warner:
Hello eanxgirl, Welcome to the board. Just what part of Mississippi are you from? I myself am new to Diving and also form the hospitality state.

I am in Meridian. As you have no doubt discovered, to be a Mississippi diver you will have to drive. I dive at ABWA in Pelham quite a bit just because it's the closest place for me to dive. But I love ocean diving and head for the coast (any coast) as often as possible.

Welcome to the board eanxgirl.

When you plan on coming to Florida to do some diving, check in the Florida Conch Divers forum. We Conchers are always up for a dive.

Click here ---------->[red]Florida Conch Divers[/red]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom