Friendship Email Notifications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Look at your user profile, on the Visitor Messages tab.

You should see a message by tiggrr.

To prevent spamming and other insidious stuff, all messages left by visitors must be approved by you before they're made visible.

VM_demo.jpg

What does this friends thing mean? Is it something like the internet social networking I've heard about? (he asks, demonstrating his lack of computer literacy) How does it apply within ScubaBoard?
Thanks in advance.

What does this friends thing mean? Is it something like the internet social networking I've heard about? (he asks, demonstrating his lack of computer literacy) How does it apply within ScubaBoard?
Thanks in advance.
It's actually part of the Dutch conspiracy- You and your friends will think it's a cool way to "friend" one another, but really it's a tool of the man to keep tabs on people. Big Brother is watching!

Just kidding!! Yup- it develops the social networks so other people can see who is friends with whom. If you go to a party, you can see people hanging out in groups- this is a similar concept.

Nobody has requested to be my friend!! I'm not in the privileged position to spam anybody to be my friend. What should I do to make friends?? Will anybody be my friend? :crafty::blinking:

Please, I am way here in the Southern tip of Africa. We all need friends here!!

Nobody has requested to be my friend!! I'm not in the privileged position to spam anybody to be my friend. What should I do to make friends?? Will anybody be my friend? :crafty::blinking:

Check your incoming friends requests.

Thanks scubafool and El Orans for your hands of friendship. :D

I will cherish our friendships!!

It's actually part of the Dutch conspiracy- You and your friends will think it's a cool way to "friend" one another, but really it's a tool of the man to keep tabs on people. Big Brother is watching!

Hey,when we Dutch do something,we do it GOOD.:rofl4:

Back
Top Bottom