Friendly Friday Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikemill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Jim and I went down to Monterey to do my UW Photography class off of Cypress Sea today. I felt a bit like I did when I was a kid and the ski resort took my poles during class, "What do you mean I can't use auto mode on the camera?"

Good day of diving. Seas were pretty calm, the water was cold, and the vis was nice.

Today's mission was macro, paying attention to the strobe position, power, and camera settings.

During editing I tried using some cropping to move the subject, remove the areas where the exposure was different, and frame the pictures a bit better.

The results:

Got some more I want to revisit again later.

You Just got yourself an A+ Grasshopper.....

Nice Job Mike, You did a Damn great Job !!

And those are very Nice Pictures, And especially for your very first ever in all Manuel mode Settings.

Proud to have had you as A student, Thanks for making me look so good Buddy:)

P.S Thanks for not telling that your Brain dead Instructor forgot to bring his Dry-Suit socks and got very cold feet...LOL.

Wow! Those are lovely! Robin and I dove Eric's the other week and ended up doing two dives there. We had a blast and it looks like you did as well!

Congrats on switching to manual. I need to do that at some point. :blush:

Great shots Mike!

Nice shots... Is everyone getting ready for the Aug 8th boat dive???

Back
Top Bottom