Friday September 11th, 2nd Annual Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blonde and I may go. Have to check the kids schedule to be sure. If we do wed prob do a shore dive that day then come over to the meet and greet.

Let me know for sure because I have to call sharky's and let them know. Would love to have you both. Hope you can make it.

Dang it...... If safyrewulfie is not working then that means I am :banghead: I know you all will have a great time, just like all other SB parties/gatherings.

Hey Crabalot......... I'm a '81 VHS graduate and didn't get certified till several years ago as well and can't believe I didn't do it sooner. Of course during those times the Venice Shark Club would catch BIG A$$ sharks from the pier every weekend so diving for the teeth wasn't on my mind. :D

Anyway, from one old fart to another I'll gladly help you find some teeth, I'm no expert mind you, just another dive buddy if you want one.

Yo Wildbill....sounds like a plan. My brother still lives in the area, so I may come down from time to time and stay with him and dive. I'll let you know when I can do this if ya want to get in the water before all of the rest of us clowns show up.

Hmm question, whats the dress code for this? lol. I mean if it was like the other greet its wetsuits and shorts. Are we talking florida casual or what? I obviously never go out so I dont know what the fashion sense is today lol. I was thinking plaid bermuda shorts, floral hawaian shirt and argyle socks with sandals?

Hmm question, whats the dress code for this? lol. I mean if it was like the other greet its wetsuits and shorts. Are we talking florida casual or what? I obviously never go out so I dont know what the fashion sense is today lol. I was thinking plaid bermuda shorts, floral hawaian shirt and argyle socks with sandals?
wear what every you feel like for that night.. We are just going to have fun, some girls may wear something like mini skirts, I know the guys will wear shorts . Anything your heart wants just want to see you there. We are going to have fun...

Me? in a skirt? Let alone a mini skirt? They would banish me from the restaurant lol. They have laws concerning that! K Ive just never been to sharkys and not sure how hot it will get on the deck. And ****ty gear dont work in sweat lol.

Me? in a skirt? Let alone a mini skirt? They would banish me from the restaurant lol. They have laws concerning that! K Ive just never been to sharkys and not sure how hot it will get on the deck. And ****ty gear dont work in sweat lol.
I didnt say you silly. I said some of the women might.... Not sure what I'm going to wear but it wont be a wet suit. Shorts are fine or what you want to be seen in public with.... See you there... ~~~fossilbabe~~~

New's flash!!!! Capt Jamie has donated a dive charter for one person and their dive buddy for our raffle prize... I try to find something great for our meet and greet and Capt Jamie has so gratuitous donated this dive charter for one lucky diver ..... We have some really nice raffle prizes for this one so if you think you can make please let me know. I have to call and make the reservations for us.... ~~~fossilbabe~~~

Whoo Hoo!!!! Capt. Jamie!!!:D

Whoo Hoo!!!! Capt. Jamie!!!:D
He is awesome isn't he. He is always thinking of us divers out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom