Friday, October 24, MeetNGreet, Crabby Bills @ Rocky Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, this time I have a really good excuse. I was in Las Vegas attending DEMA, and just got back tonight about an hour ago.

Just ask Netdoc, I stopped by the Scubaboard booth and Bugged him.

And yes I am quietly mourning another birthday. The big 40 on the 28th, god am I old! :shakehead:

Hahahah, actually it was cdiver2/David I was waiting on. he is supposed to send me piccers from this evening.

Hope all had fun... Sorry I missed it, but I was sleeping...

The 17 was split btwn regular job 10 hrs & a shift at the Emergency hosp.. One of their Drs is in the hosp & they needed someone to fill in.. Did that twice this week & probably next as well...

Ok, this time I have a really good excuse. I was in Las Vegas attending DEMA, and just got back tonight about an hour ago.

Just ask Netdoc, I stopped by the Scubaboard booth and Bugged him.

And yes I am quietly mourning another birthday. The big 40 on the 28th, god am I old! :shakehead:

Miss D and SalmonGirl have B-days on the 31st. Thanks to Robin's (aka SalmonGirl) deceptive detective work. We had the band play her (D's) favorite song and dedicate it to her but she was so busy "block them out" she missed the dedication. She also got a peanutbutter/chocolate pie to help "sweetn her up". SalmonGirl's presents will be forthcoming.:D

HAPPY B-DAY YOU OLD DIVE BANDIT!!:balloons::balloons::balloons: I had that free beer you missed at the last M&G ready for you!

Miss D and SalmonGirl have B-days on the 31st. Thanks to Robin's (aka SalmonGirl) deceptive detective work. We had the band play her (D's) favorite song and dedicate it to her but she was so busy "block them out" she missed the dedication. She also got a peanutbutter/chocolate pie to help "sweetn her up". SalmonGirl's presents will be forthcoming.:D
!

Yes, I was totally scammed :doh: Thank you guys :blush: You are the best.

HAPPY B-DAY YOU OLD DIVE BANDIT!!:balloons::balloons::balloons: I had that free beer you missed at the last M&G ready for you!

Darn, I missed the free beer again. Hopefully you drank it rather than let it go to waste.

No, the beer didnt go to waste:). Dont feel bad, my big 4 -1 Bday was on the 21st. of Oct. Whooo Hooo!
Do you teach cave diving? Im not so much interested in cave diving as wreck penetration and decompression diving. The cave instruction would be helpful in both of these.

Do you teach cave diving? Im not so much interested in cave diving as wreck penetration and decompression diving. The cave instruction would be helpful in both of these.

Not cave diving, but I can do the PADI wreck specialty. Standards let me take a student into the wreck, but only to the edge of the light zone. I always do the penetration simply because thats why people take the wreck specialty. I also bring a bit of my own experience to the class so your getting a bit more than just the boxed version of the class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom