Friday, October 24, MeetNGreet, Crabby Bills @ Rocky Point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dive buddy and I are trying to work in the Crabbybills meet tonight. if we can we'll be bringing a combined 4 mini future divers.

No camera yet??? Figured you'd have gotten one by now...

Can't make it tonight.. I've been waiting to see how I was going to feel today, pulled a 17 hr work day yesterday and am working today as well.. Need sleep... But someone please bring a camera, living vicariously through the web...

That sounds like fun...17hrs? :confused: What kind of slave driver do you have for a boss??

No camera yet??? Figured you'd have gotten one by now...

No. :sadangel: Waiting to sell house before I buy anything. Plus I have to get another PowerShot s70 - so it fits my housing. Hrmmm, maybe I will have a look on ebay again.

My dive buddy and I are trying to work in the Crabbybills meet tonight. if we can we'll be bringing a combined 4 mini future divers.

:yelclap:

That sounds like fun...17hrs? :confused: What kind of slave driver do you have for a boss??

I'm with SalmonBoy - holy mackerel Carolyn :shocked: We'll get some piccers though :)

I'll be there early (5:30).

The place is inbetween work and home.

I'm guessing we have tables reserved?

No we don't I was going to grab a couple out on the deck when I get there. Would you do that for me please? See you soon.

No we don't I was going to grab a couple out on the deck when I get there. Would you do that for me please? See you soon.

Sorry, won't make it tonight. I'm feeling a little under the weather. Hope everyone has fun. See you at the next m&g.

Hey guys! Sorry we're not gonna make it after all. III had to work late :depressed:
Have fun and sea ya at the next dive!

Oh David????????????? I'm waiting.

Oh David????????????? I'm waiting.

Ok, this time I have a really good excuse. I was in Las Vegas attending DEMA, and just got back tonight about an hour ago.

Just ask Netdoc, I stopped by the Scubaboard booth and Bugged him.

And yes I am quietly mourning another birthday. The big 40 on the 28th, god am I old! :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom