Friday Night Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice couple of dives. We ended up on the Sea Fox with only five of us. Capt Scotty was great under challenging circumstances. Thanks, Captain!

We saw a very large spanish dancer at Koko Crater, that was dancing! Also, at the end of the dive we were visited by a curious squid. Crab Lover got a couple of nice photos. I hope she posts one or two.

Ok, here they are!!!

First on the Corsair was the Sleepy Sponge Crab
SCUBA_012_11.jpg

Then there was this lone anemone
SCUBA_015_12.jpg

That's really all the good ones from the Corsair, but Koko Craters is where I got a few good shots

I was playing with a crab and almost didn't see this flounder
SCUBA_043_1.jpg

It's creepy when you shine your light and you see all of these eyes looking back at you. Here's the owner of one set of those eyes...
SCUBA_032_1.jpg

This was the first time I have seen a sponge crab and this night I actually saw two!
SCUBA_025_1.jpg

I was in crab heaven!
SCUBA_023_1.jpg

sea nmf was trying to find out what the other divers found so cool, and this is what the object of their attention was! A Spanish Dancer having a swim!
SCUBA_034_1.jpg

It was very cool...
SCUBA_035_1.jpg

But the highlight of the dive was this guy!
SCUBA_061_1.jpg

He and sea nmf had a nice long chat...
SCUBA_058_1.jpg

So cute, I had to post more than one picture!
SCUBA_055_11.jpg

All in all, it was two great dives! I didn't even mind the "lost mooring balls" or the "lost at sea" pickup, that made the adventure so much more fun! I just feel bad that sloth didn't even get wet...

Thanks again Sherm! And it was great to meet you and sloth and Brian! Hope to see you guys again soon!

cool, thanks for putting those up so I could see what I missed!

MY GAUGE MONITOR COMES HOME SOON! ....YAY, 10 days woooo

Is there any way I can get some credit for that Spanish Dancer.... I mean, after all I did find it and hand it to YOU!

No worries ladies...

PS... Night dive Thursday 10/17 PM me for details.

G

She did give you credit, just didn't know at the time who the "man in black" was. (read the caption of the first pic of it)

I sent a PM regarding tomorrow's night dive.

Thanks Gabe!!! I would love the Thursday night dive, if I didn't have to work... don't get off till 8pm. But keep me updated, I would love to dive with you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom