Friday Night Beach Party at Kawama's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
:palmtree::cheers::palmtree::palmtree::palmtree::drunks::palmtree::palmtree::palmtree::cheers::palmtree::palmtree::palmtree::drunks::palmtree:

Friday Night July 10th

Dinner party starts at 7: 30 pm
Kawama Yacht Club
1500 Ocean Bay Drive
Key Largo, Fl 33037
MM100
Cost is $18 per person

Paypal payments at becky@speargirl.com
Payments must be in by June 10th 2009 to attend (No Refunds)

This year I have have gotten with the fish house and a shrimper that supply's Ocean Reef Club and we are having one hell of a fish,shrimp and lobster cook out on the beach. Lots of peel and eat shrimp, lobster salad and fish on the grill. Hamburgers and Hot dogs will also be on the menu that night. BYOB of course.

If you get brave you can night dive/snorkel from the beach but it's only 15' unless you head out and than it only gets 18' tops. Not me I'm not into the sharks around Kawama's at night.
scared.gif

I only have 4 coolers so you may want to bring a cooler for your drinks.

Everyone not staying at Kawama's for the ITK and would like to attend the party I will place there names on a list for the Guard at the gate so you may join in on the fun.
Come as you are party. Kick off your shoes sit in a chair and look out over the Atlantic. Check out the lights on Molasses Reefs light house while have a cold drink.

Should you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks so much
Becky

Last edited by a moderator:

SHould I ever get some sort of Air Embolism, suffer brain damage and decide to marry again I am going to have you cater it.

$11.00 per person will get you a single chicken wing, one swedish meatball, a small carrot stick, a pickle spear, and a warm glass of water from a wedding caterer.

I never make anything off of these things. I usually go in the hole. I always forget tax and all that other bull crap they sneak in there on me. Oh well live and learn.

Pay-paling as we speak.

becka are there any soft drinks included?

becka are there any soft drinks included?

Yes I will have a few cases of drinks BUT I dont drink alcohol so everyones on there own there. Sorry. Besides you would not want me making drinks
eek.gif

Phil and I are paid up!!

Thanx for putting this together Becka!

I know we're going to be starving after a long day of diving and driving and more diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom