Friday Night at the Movies........

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
FREE!!!!
February 25, 2005 7PM
Surface Interval Scuba, Arlington 817-652-DIVE

Join us for our private screening of a classic episode of Sea Hunt and our feature of "Open Water " the movie! We will show this on the projector in the classroom and serve up popcorn, sodas, water, and snack cakes. Bring your sense of humor and color commentary. If you think " Silence is Golden " at the movies then this is not the "night at the movies" for you! We have about 8 chairs but feel free to bring your fold out, bean bag or pillow.

Wow...that sounds like a whole lotta fun! :thumb:

We showed Open Water at the January gathering of the Hodagg Clan at Uncle Bersie's (Rick Murchison) house. He has a wide screen TV.

You have never heard the amount of moans and groans among the diving staff. What a horrible flick.

We also showed Creature from the Black Lagoon. Everyone cheered and the girls discussed how many outfits the female star took on her trip to the Amazon.

I congratulate you on doing this - a wonderful way for friends with a common interest to socialize and have fun. I always say that the most valuable thing in your gear bag is your sense of humor.

Where were you, Alan?? We missed ya... :)

ScubaTexan:
Where were you, Alan?? We missed ya... :)

Hi Ken,,,,its nice to be missed!!! I did not get back from Galveston till late Friday night....wish I could of made the gathering,,,heard it was fun. I would love to see a few of your vintage Sea Hunt shows!

I was thinking of doing like a Saturday afternoon Sea hunt film festival. That episode we watched was the best one I have seen so far.

Debraw:
I was thinking of doing like a Saturday afternoon Sea hunt film festival. That episode we watched was the best one I have seen so far.

I believe that could be arranged... :scubadive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom