Friday 3-19th diving....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike, sorry to hijack but what goggles are you wearing in your pic in post #17, and more importantly, do you like them? what about night diving?

mike, sorry to hijack but what goggles are you wearing in your pic in post #17, and more importantly, do you like them? what about night diving?

Those would happen to be my SeaDive mask... I love the mask for the simple fact that it has a big skirt, that means more seal around my noggin...

Other masks are good but have found they leak if their is not a lot of skirt...

For night diving I use a non coated mask, Atomics subframe mask or my Halcyon mask...

Remember that the Seadive is not shades, it only converts back some colors that are lost, so you can dive it in murky water with no loss of light...

Visually Enhanced Mask

Hope that helps out...

MG

I'd like to dive Friday, hoping my buddy and drive partner comes down with an eye problem on Friday. The one that makes it impossible for him to see going into work. :)

So after I hung up with ya I filled out the time-off request sheet, put down PN (Personal Necessity), and gave it to my boss. He told me to shred it and just call in on Friday so it didn't look like a preplanned three day weekend.

Fortunately Loboitis is easily treated :wink:

:thumbs-up
So after I hung up with ya I filled out the time-off request sheet, put down PN (Personal Necessity), and gave it to my boss. He told me to shred it and just call in on Friday so it didn't look like a preplanned three day weekend.

Fortunately Loboitis is easily treated :wink:

Nice! :thumbs-up:

Back
Top Bottom