Freeport Diving Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverDuane

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
We dove Freeport, Bahamas on Monday, the 16th. We dived with Grand Bahama Scuba, Fred Riger and his wife Melinda were great. They took us first to the Badger wreck, then on a shark dive. They are very professional, yet they make you feel like you're diving with your buddy that has a big dive boat. I highly recommend Grand Bahama Scuba. I've never dived with anyone else on Freeport as I've never been there before, but would definately look them up again.

DiverDuane

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your dives. Badger wreck is a long ways from where it was before the hurricanes last year. We enjoyed finding it again.

My wife and I along with some freinds always dive with GBS whenever were in Grand Bahama. We try to go for 2 weeks every year!!

Maybe we'll run into you there sometime!!

DiverDuane:
We dove Freeport, Bahamas on Monday, the 16th. We dived with Grand Bahama Scuba, Fred Riger and his wife Melinda were great. They took us first to the Badger wreck, then on a shark dive. They are very professional, yet they make you feel like you're diving with your buddy that has a big dive boat. I highly recommend Grand Bahama Scuba. I've never dived with anyone else on Freeport as I've never been there before, but would definately look them up again.

DiverDuane

Okay...so what was the water temps :)

Paul in VT

In both Freeport and Nassau the temps were 74 degrees farenheit.

DiverDuane

Glad to hear Grand Bahama Scuba and the Fred/Melinda team continue to live up to their reputation. I have been diving with them twice, and can't wait to go back. You are exactly correct in descibing it as professional but like diving with your long-time buddy.

Back
Top Bottom