Freedom Plate waiting list.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eric Sedletzky

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi all,
I’ve been getting standard stainless steel plates done and out taking care of the waiting list that all of you have so patiently been on, thank you.
I want make sure everyone who has been waiting for a standard weight stainless plate has been contacted and taken care of. It’s been quite a chore to try and keep track of all the requests and keep my list updated. There have been several people who have also not responded back when I give them a heads up for whatever reason.
Those plates will go into regular inventory and be offered in classifieds as listed by serial number.
I won’t be doing open stock sales at this point but rather individually listed plates as I make them or they go unclaimed.
So anybody that has requested a standard stainless plate that has not been notified and sees this bulletin, please contact me and let me know so I can get you taken care of.

Thank you very much for all your support.
Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom