Freediving With Great Whites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jiveturkey

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone know where I can find photos of the guy who freedives with Great Whites? I saw some really nice ones once but after several searces I can't find any good ones.

Well there is something ………… For those of you with a penchant for adventure, a passion for nature and a quest to do something few others have the chance to why not try our Blue Water free dives with Mako and Blue sharks. The mako is not only the fastest shark in the sea but it is also the King of the open ocean, a realm that few ever experience. Warm currents and inky blue waters greet you as you dive over water that is 1000m or more deep. - link

After transfer to Durban there are 5 further dives on the world famous Aliwal Shoal, where you can free dive with Ragged Tooth, Bull, Hammerhead, Tiger and several other shark species without cages. - link

Shark Diving Unlimited is a family run operation owner by Mike Rutzen. Mike is well known as one of the few people in the world who has free dived with great white sharks. With over 10 years experience they are the most knowledgable crew in the industry with the biggest boat in Kleinbaai! - WEB SITE UNDER CONSTRUCTION! FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE EMAIL: infosdu@sharkdivingunlimited.com

Back
Top Bottom