Free workshop for Science Divers at Aquarena this Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Gary,

This weekend is out for me. Personally, I prefer to dive there during the week. Most of the time you have the place all to yourself. John Payne and me try to dive every Thursday morning at 10. Also I know that John can also dive Tuesday mornings.

Set a date and lets see if we can get one or two more people to join in.

Cool GaryB! I'm trying to get back down there too. Hopefully before Feb. I'll try to make it on your Thurs too, if that's OK.

My last dive was that Thurs in mid Dec with you and Bogrady. I feel like a Wolf brand diver....

"How long has it been since you had a big steaming bowl of Spring Lake diving...."
"Well that's too long"

Hey Mary, you are always welcome to go diving with me. Can you do Jan 28th?

Driftwood, you and John going out this coming Thursday, Jan 28th? If I can tag along, let me know and I'll schedule the day off.

Already got the approval form from Pearl. Love to have you join us. We try to get there by 9 and hit the water by 10.

Back
Top Bottom