Free to a good home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimBob62

New
Reaction score
Going through old stuff, found my old steel analog Aqualung Calypso 200' depth gauge. If anyone wants it, it goes to first applicant. I'm in SoCal, it would be nice if you were close. I'll pay for postage, I don't need money, I just can't stand to throw something away when it appears to be in working condition (too cold in the pool to test it, but it looks pretty cherry). How do we work this? I'm kinda shy about giving out my email.

Just below the Scubaboard menu bar on the top of this - and every post is a link to Private Messaging. A member who is interested can contact you that way without the need to exchange private e-mail addresses.

You also shouldn't post your e-mail address in a thread on this board as it - and all similar forums - are indexed daily by Google and other search engines. Use our PM system instead - it's not indexable. Even the staff here can't read the contents of your PM's.

Nice offer, I'm sure a vintage diver will soon take you up on it.

Welcome to :sblogo:

Is it gone?

Hey Jimbob,

Wanted to let you know that the package arrived safe and sound this weekend.

VERY NICE !!!

You'll have some good karma for sure !

It definitely has some more dives and a good home in it's future.

Thanks again, Fred

Hey Jimbob,

Wanted to let you know that the package arrived safe and sound this weekend.

VERY NICE !!!

You'll have some good karma for sure !

It definitely has some more dives and a good home in it's future.

Thanks again, Fred

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

(Sorry, just could not help myself :) )

Back
Top Bottom