Free PSD Training for Volunteer Departments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What PSD team are you a member of and what teams have you taught? Just curious more than anything.

Just sitting back waiting on the answer. I had the same questions CHAINSAW has.

Oh no problem...

I am based in baltimore, md. I am currently working with sussex county fire departments on bring their teams up on some training. I also provide training for baltimore county. They are the ones who original sent me off to get my instructor some years ago, so I am indebted to them for training. I have done some classes in wisconsin, georgia and washington as well as delaware.

I am currently on the marine emeregency team in baltimore county. In addition to the dive rescue stuff, I also am a flight paramedic. I also do work for the civil air patrol and I am a pilot.

Anyhow, I am available for doing customized training and you are certainly welcome to talk to my current client, selbyville vfd in delaware. I can guarantee low cost training. My goal has always been to give back, but certainly not for free as the original post suggested. That may have been the doing of some of my friends here at the firehouse while I was posting a thread about training, but certainly not for free.

I am also the director of training at Off The Wall Scuba here in Baltimore, MD.

Back
Top Bottom