Free parking?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I never leave anything open or unlocked anywhere, but you make a good point. But who would leave a convertible (I never use them) open in a place which has that much rain??
I always leave my car unlocked in my driveway with nothing of value in it. I'd rather they let themselves in and go through it and find out for themselves than have them break out the glass. I did, however, disable the trunk popper button in the glove box after thieves broke into the locked glove box, popped the trunk, and stole some tools.

I always leave my car unlocked in my driveway with nothing of value in it. I'd rather they let themselves in and go through it and find out for themselves than have them break out the glass. I did, however, disable the trunk popper button in the glove box after thieves broke into the locked glove box, popped the trunk, and stole some tools.
If we park them on the street in Mexico we leave them unlocked. If the place is shaky we leave a window down a bit so they don't break it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom