Free Lifetime Pass for Florida State Parks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AA3JY

Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone recently applied for the following Lifetime Pass?

Free Lifetime Military Entrance Passes for honorably discharged United States veterans who have service-connected disabilities.

Proof of identification, service-connected disability, honorable discharge and veteran or retired military status are required. Satisfactory written documentation to prove eligibility includes:

Personal identification (i.e.: driver license) and
Current official documentation from the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Veterans Affairs or an appropriate branch of one of those agencies, naming the bearer as having sustained a service-related disability, and
Most recent DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, showing the named individual's Character of Service as Honorable, or
Other current official documentation from the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Department of Veterans Affairs or an appropriate branch of one of those agencies, naming the bearer as veteran, or retired military, or
Florida Department of Motor Vehicles driver license or identification card with a capital "V" designation printed on the card indicating the bearer is a veteran.

No I didn't know they had that policy, but I will be applying for it. I lost my old VA card tho and the ^&%$#! Gainesville VA Hospital has been upgrading their card making system since last June and won't make any new cards. Can you get these at any park? BK

Been about a year or so but yes.

I believe all parks staffed with rangers can issue these.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom