Free Equipment Demo Day!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SharkysEcoDiving

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Sharkys Eco Diving will be having an Aqua Lung equipment demo day on Sunday April 6th 2008 from 12p.m.-4p.m. at the Las Flores Park Recreation Pool (which is the pool we use for our classes)!! This will be a great opportunity for all you certified divers to come and try out the latest and greatest gear from Aqua Lung. Like the PRO QD i3 BC, the Pearl i3 BC, the Slingshot fins etc. And it is FREE!!! So, come by and try it all out! For more info. you can e-mail us back on here, or at staff@sharkysecodiving.com. Or you can call (909)596-2505. Hope to see everyone there!!

We will try to be there!

not that i can make it but will there be some heavily discounted gear on sale after the trydives??

goodluck

I hope so!!

Sharkys is a brand spankin' new shop, terrific people and more importantly - fun!

Given the tight MAP restrictions, I doub't they can advertise discounts.

I wish Tina, Steven, and I could be there but we will be in Catalina with Ron doing some classes. We'll be in the store sometime this week to bother and get fills though! :D

Even though we couldn't go I'm glad to hear everything went well!

Let us know when you will have the next one! :)

Dave, we missed you and your bride at the meeting last night... :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom