Free diving manuals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe I used a respectful tone in each of my replies, without even a hint of sarcasm, so I wonder where this comment to me (if you think I'm Garcia) is coming from.

I agree. You were at all moments correct, and even those who weren't so much, didn't go overboard. It's a deeper topic than we've touched. Had we gone into the true ramifications of whether all knowledge should be public, the replies would've been different. We don't agree and there's not much more to it.

As I've said it before, I think diving is a powerful darwinian force that cleans a large portion of the BS by simple death, leaving a amazingly sensible community. Many people say "I wish being stupid hurt", no need for wishing that in diving.

Having said all that, you shouldn't be ashamed of your spanish roots. García is a perfectly fine surname. :D

Having said all that, you shouldn't be ashamed of your spanish roots. García is a perfectly fine surname. :D
If i had Spanish roots, I certainly wouldn't be ashamed of them at all! In fact, I am multi-cultural with "roots" in Sweden (my surname is Fisk), Holland (one side of my family is Talsma), and I have an entire Brazilian side as well with a ton of family members in São Paulo. I agree, however, Garcia is a perfectly good name, even if it's not one of my own names.
04.gif

Dang, this was a pretty good thread, considering; I thought it was going to be a trainwreck when I saw the title. Pretty good comments all around. IMHO

Yes, I have voyeuristic tendencies for mayhem! :D

Dang, this was a pretty good thread, considering; I thought it was going to be a trainwreck when I saw the title. Pretty good comments all around. IMHO

Darwinian forces, I tell you. If bad engineering gave you the bends and bad project management was lethal, we'd be conquering other galaxies by now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom