Free Dive Log Pages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use diverecord.com as well. You can fill it in online and then print it out for your log, or you can just print a blank one and copy it, if you prefer to hand-write your logbook entries.

Diverecord.com is nice to have your logbook on-line, but after each dive day or trip you need the DM signature in the paper log page, at least for certification dives that need to be presented to the certification agency.

Diverecord.com is nice to have your logbook on-line, but after each dive day or trip you need the DM signature in the paper log page, at least for certification dives that need to be presented to the certification agency.

In that case I'd just print out a few blank ones and keep them in the logbook. Then fill em out after each dive and have the DM sign or stamp it....then you can fill it out online as well if you want to after you get home. Even then the blank ones are still nice because of how many different data points they provide spaces for.

Aguante Argentina

What was this originally created in? Anything that I could edit with Microsoft >? I really like this dive log, just would like to tweak minor items.

Here is what I used.

SCAN0035.jpg

Weird, won't let me edit- apologies for double post. After some feedback from those who use my pages, 1.1 is now out.

http://zackyoung.ca/resources/logbookv1.1.pdf

CHANGELOG:

V1.1
*Added RNT, ABT, TBT forms
*Party information and signing area
*Dive career counter, keep track of your total dives and times together
*Fixed random line following the conditions subhead

V1.0.1
*Fixed a line jump from my dive profile

Last updated March 9th, 2013

I made my own dive logs using Excell. I worked it so I can print them double sided, two logs per side, so four logs per sheet of paper.
I included the things I am interested in: Location, purpose, depth, time in, dive time, etc. I also included space for eight students, their cert numbers and signatures, as well as a seperate line for a divemaster.
It takes a bit of time, but they are more useful for me than any I have seen for sale or other places.divelog side 1.jpgdivelog side 2.jpeg.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom