Free Dive Log Pages- Download PDF HERE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for doing this. Just so happend I needed some new log book pages and my LDS was out of refills. Guess that's one more thing I don't need them for.:D

Great job! I already "invested" in some inserts (found them at a discount, though), but I may retire them for your format instead. Now, if I can only find that water resistant paper...

Great job! I already "invested" in some inserts (found them at a discount, though), but I may retire them for your format instead. Now, if I can only find that water resistant paper...

Yeah...that would be my only concern. What paper to use that would hold up to a damp environment. Otherwise, nice design!

Yeah...that would be my only concern. What paper to use that would hold up to a damp environment. Otherwise, nice design!

Try Labels by the Sheet

Very Nice JD... What program did you use to put it together??? I could easily change it to suit my specific page if I had the file and knew what program you used, I would put some photo stuff on there and double space the comments section for my bad handwriting... Thanks a bunch. Oh and hello fellow Wisconsite!!!!

Back
Top Bottom