Franceska di Rimini in Croatia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

which one?
When you click on 2008
than the first 20.1 Krk, Silo
than first picture
on the right border on the picture.

forgot her name, was diving at Biograd with a Dutch Dive Center (forgot the name) and she was the DiveMaster or Instructor on board.
Was a nice day very professional.

ah, yes, Petra is the name :)

she works as an instructor in Biograd during summer (at least she worked, not sure any more - she started working as a lawyer and I'm not sure she'll have enough time...)

I was there at beginning of August 2008.
Dove it with Bougainville dive center and everything was perfect.
Considering the short bottom time the wrack would need 2-3 dives.
visibility amazing
Dive Center very good

I was diving this wreck in 2000 while I worked at a dive centre on the Island of Murter. I done a few dives & can say there are/were plates & a Champaign glass & a hessian "gold bag" "were" on that boat.:)) I can also confirm there "was a skull" with a hole in it in the forward room. The wreck is an easy dive even for new divers but has a steel grid /mesh covering the bombs but still a nice dive :) so big thumbs down & up for this boat , if you want to know more email me. !! welshdiver @ hotmail.com

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;sORNS8HCLis]http://youtu.be/sORNS8HCLis[/video]

I wouldn't recommend the wreck of Francesca to a beginner, as the deck starts at 40 meters, the deepest point is around 50 meters, it's a decompression dive, etc. Just two years ago a young diver died there after too fast ascending from 48 meters. Most of the dive centers don't allow diving there if the guest don't have at least an AOW certificiation and 30-40 dives so they don't think it's good for beginners. There are just enough safer and shallower dive spots which I like more...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom