Fourth Element Stealth Hybrid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Remember "tech boots" are quite thin and may wear out if you have to walk any distance.

Boots. I just don't like them. Others will love them.

Socks means you've loads of other options, not least selecting different footwear depending on what you're doing. But most importantly if you've walked over a sandy beach/mucky car park/shingle/dirt/dog poo... the rock boots go in a carrier bag and the drysuit remains clean.

If your suit's socks are nylon fabric as opposed to neoprene, you should be able to easily fit in neoprene wetsuit booties and most likely won't need larger, bulkier fins.

-Z

Will they stay on your feet as well?

Will they stay on your feet as well?

In my experience, yes. It is common for whitewater kayakers to wear neoprene booties with our drysuits. The booties I used for whitewater had instep straps for extra security and I never lost one on those rare occasions when I had to punch out of my boat and take a swim.

upload_2021-8-28_23-16-46.png

Back
Top Bottom