Found: Weight belt at Point Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PS: Mark your gear and do not use those crappy plastic buckles. I have found numerous weight belts throughout the years and they all had one thing in common....

Yes it must be mine. I lost it south of Melbourne Australia and the very very very very very strong currents might have carried it all the way to Point Lobos

To identify it, its a belt and has weights....................................................??????????????????????????? Close enough ????????????????????????

:D:D:rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry couldn't help myself..............

Yes it must be mine. I lost it south of Melbourne Australia and the very very very very very strong currents might have carried it all the way to Point Lobos

To identify it, its a belt and has weights....................................................??????????????????????????? Close enough ????????????????????????

:D:D:rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry couldn't help myself..............

It's technically the same body of water... right?

Hmmm...I wonder how much lead they have laying about in the kiosk? I need some...

You should ask to look in their lost and found bin next time and let us know.

I asked yesterday whether they had any spare lead laying around. The reply was 'we did, but someone claimed it'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom