Found Sex Toy in Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

900 feet in seems pretty far to be a accident.

It was no accident, it wasn't just randomly laying in the silt, it was purposely put where I found it.

I was just making a joke with the typical "Found XXX" posts.

Now if I found it in the spring run that might be a kinky tuber.

You didn't happen to run into the guy who lost his car keys in there, did you?

I wonder what are the similarities/common actors between these two threads …

:gas: :gas: :popcorn: 😂

I am starting to worry about you. You go cave diving, instead of looking at the scenery, you come back with a dildo and a dick shaped arrow. Whats next?

Other than seeing my reflection in an air pocket, I didn't see a single dick inside the cave yesterday.

I also got to my destination with plenty of gas, without making any noticeable mistakes, and got to poke around in some areas (like the dome in the last room of the Bone Line before the Maple Leaf is 20ft above the line level and 35ft from the deepest section of the room).

Overall it was a great dive.

Other than seeing my reflection in an air pocket, I didn't see a single dick inside the cave yesterday.

I also got to my destination with plenty of gas, without making any noticeable mistakes, and got to poke around in some areas (like the dome in the last room of the Bone Line before the Maple Leaf is 20ft above the line level and 35ft from the deepest section of the room).

Overall it was a great dive.
Wondering - If one farts and it ascends into one of them air pockets, will it smell like a fart for all eternity if somebody pokes their head up in it?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom