Found Sex Toy in Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What color was it? Did it have veins?

You would have to tell me what you are missing first, wouldn't want ti give it away to the wrong person.

How far back in the cave was it?

It was on a shelf about the Maple Leaf which is about 900ft into the cave. Not far, but not close.

I think you should go back and look for another dildo. Cave divers always carry a primary and a couple of backups.

How many people lose both their spares and primaries at the same time? They probably deployed the back up dildo.

All joking aside, outside of memorials I'm not in the camp of leaving stuff in the caves. Stuff like Godzilla, Bats, and such where done years ago when the sport was much smaller and the people that wanted to do that left their mark and were done without it getting too crazy.

All joking aside, outside of memorials I'm not in the camp of leaving stuff in the caves. Stuff like Godzilla, Bats, and such where done years ago when the sport was much smaller and the people that wanted to do that left their mark and were done without it getting too crazy.
Yes, this could become concerning. One might guess that the dildo and the line "arrow" were left by the same joker, though. I recall being taught to "leave no trace"--or at most, leave bubbles if you're not on a CCR.

900 feet in seems pretty far to be a accident.

I think you should go back and look for another dildo. Cave divers always carry a primary and a couple of backups.
Its pretty much impossible to go to cave country and not be surrounded by dildos. And ass-oles, cocks, pricks, di-kheads. Cave diving attracts some great people and lotsa not so greats.

Agree

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom