forum skin change

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh SO much better! Thanks for bringing it back!!

Hi Guys!

Can I make a comment on the skins please too?

I'm a paying member, is there any chance we can have the Pirate Flag and "Arr, Thank You......." remove from the left hand side so the forums are full width? I appreciate that you have advertisers place ads there, so the standard skin can't change, but don't paying members see a different skin anyway?

If not, I can recommend this useful Firefox addin - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/521?id=521

which removes page elements on the fly!

See attachment!

Attachments

• SB-NoAd.JPG
    SB-NoAd.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 18
I'm a paying member, is there any chance we can have the Pirate Flag and "Arr, Thank You......." remove from the left hand side so the forums are full width? I appreciate that you have advertisers place ads there, so the standard skin can't change, but don't paying members see a different skin anyway?
Could be an interesting suggestion. :)

We'll have a look at that.

And then there's the pirate thing to the left... I guess that's a banner and not an ad.
What really bugs me is the vertical banner on the left which makes the rest of the screen narrower, resulting in a lot more horizontal scrolling.
When the vertical banner was added on the left, it messed all that up.
I'm a paying member, is there any chance we can have the Pirate Flag and "Arr, Thank You......." remove from the left hand side so the forums are full width?
If you're a Supporting Member, you should be a lot happier. :)

Now that the grey banner (holding the vertical ads) has been made conditional.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom