Forum naming poll

Name the new forum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome we have a subforum!!!

I like Florida Kayak Divers. The name Plastic Pirates sounds very good, I like it, but most people won't know what kind of "plastic" we're talking about. Florida Kayak Divers explains the subforum very well. It tells a location (florida), what we do(dive), and how we do it(on kayaks). Florida Kayak Divers also goes well with the parent forum (florida conch divers). Almost sounds the same.

:11: You mean something like this?
skullpaddlesmall.jpg
I like it! Nice work Gibbon!

I originally voted Plastic Pirates but I just realized exactly what Hector posted. To most people, "plastic" means a credit card!! I'd like to change my vote to Florida Kayak Divers.

I originally voted Plastic Pirates but I just realized exactly what Hector posted. To most people, "plastic" means a credit card!! I'd like to change my vote to Florida Kayak Divers.

I'm not sure to go about changing your vote Debby. Maybe El can help with this.

El Orans? help!!!!

Can I change my vote from plastic pirates scuba club to plastic pirates?
I'm not sure to go about changing your vote Debby. Maybe El can help with this.

El Orans? help!!!!
I cannot remove individual votes from the poll, it's all or nothing. You'll have to subtract these votes manually when tallying the votes after the poll's closed.

I knew it would have to be done manually when the polls close...please do that, OK? :)

I don't think it will really matter, Debby... It's beginning to look like Florida Kayak Divers.

Gibbon, Great job on the logo...

So... any idea what it's gonna be? :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom