Fort Wetherill Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Exactly Medic. RIO pointed out we have something very special here; nice rundown of some geologic facts not to be ignored.

Thanks for the insight. I have never taken a geology class so I'm always amazed at how that all works. Got some extra space next semester, maybe I will.

If that stuff interests you and you can fit it in, go for it. I definitely enjoyed the geology classes I took (marine geology and environmental geology).

"I definitely enjoyed the geology classes I took (marine geology and environmental geology)."

I can see that the training has served a good purpose. I realy do like, I took a geology class similar back in the 80's and the math problems in it were out of this world. The math was basic algebra but the word problems were tough.

Dennis I am glad to see you back. I unfortunately am dry for the next month at least. I was walking my dog at Wetherill on Wednesday and slipped on the Ice.
I took a trip in the Rescue truck and found out that I have a Fractured Vertabrae(T-4).

Oh man, I feel your pain.I blew 4 discs out a cpl summers ago.Surgeries and all that crap...NOTHING worse than back pain.Hope ya back on ya feet soon.

I am told that it is going to takre about a month. I should not nedd any surgury.
Where are you in Taunton? I live in Jamestown but I work in Taunton.

Oh man, I feel your pain.I blew 4 discs out a cpl summers ago.Surgeries and all that crap...NOTHING worse than back pain.Hope ya back on ya feet soon.

Back
Top Bottom