Fort Myers Offshore Races Rescue Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We had dive team training yesterday, and brought this up. The response was positive, so I'm trying to get more information from the organizer.

MEETING TONIGHT
5:30-6:30 social hour
6:30-7:15ish meeting
@laugh-in comedy club on college pkwy in ft. myers

ffestpirate, i'm interested, never got a response from them. If slots are available let me know, I'll PM you any info you need.

Slots are absolutely available. They said they would have a spot for every rescue diver that showed up. They can't have too many, but will have to cancel w/ too few.
You can sign up @ meeting. If I can help, let me know.

ffest, I still haven't gotten any information on this...

Walter:
Go to the meeting tonight, you'll get the info.
As usual, Walter is 100% correct. If you can't attend, I can try and address any questions you may have or at least take them to the right person. The next meeting after tonight is next Wednesday, same bat time, same bat channel.
chris

O.k., I lied. The next meeting is not next Wednesday, it is two weeks from yesterday(04/05/06), at the laugh in comedy club. Bill Warren of Seahorse scuba is in charge of coordinating divers. His phone number is 239-454-3111. If you can't attend Wednesday meetings, he should be able to get you taken care of. As of last nights meeting, we're still in need of a lot of rescue divers.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom