fort lauderdale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
just wanted to remind everyone.i and my son will be arriving april29th and will will be staying till the 6th of may..i am hoping to get together with some of you to do some of that great shore diving that i have heard alot about..guess il have to get scuba jenny to post for me while im there as i dont think the hotel has internet access for people staying there..and dont forget im buying the beer afterwards lol..take care everyone ..look forward to meeting some of you..and mike i cant thank you enough for your help..

snuggle:
just wanted to remind everyone.i and my son will be arriving april29th and will will be staying till the 6th of may..i am hoping to get together with some of you to do some of that great shore diving that i have heard alot about..

Hey, thats awesome, Snuggle! There are always a bunch of divers around here to hook up with, that's for sure. Also, you may want to come down & dive in the keys with a gang of us on May 1st.

If you'll be available on the first Sunday in May, I'll be doing some shore diving that day weather permitting.

snuggle:
and dont forget im buying the beer afterwards..
Well of course we'd LOVE to dive with ya!

i will be down there May 1 and 2... you better make some time to dive with me,
Snuggle...

:wink:

H2Andy:
i will be down there May 1 and 2... you better make some time to dive with me,
Snuggle...

:wink:

Oh, yeah! Sunday near my house, at least since you are booked for Sat with another operation in the Keys.

that would be great, Marvel!

My wife and I will be over there on the 1st and 2nd - were to be going to the buffet concert on the 1st, but want to try and sneak in a dive in the afternoon and the following morning. :)

Marvel - we'll have Xaviiiieerrrr :wink:

With the Air and Sea Show scheduled...It probably would be wise and either try to dive in Pompano or Hollywood on Sunday...
I was invited to Galt Ocean to watch the show and that is pretty darn close to you Marvel. (not going tho)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom