forcefin bungee strap wear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kravi

Registered
Reaction score
Okay,

So most save-a-dive kits contain extra fin straps, just in case you break yours.

I have force fin pros which came with bungee heal straps instead of rubber/silicon/whatever. Do these really break? Should I try to figure out how to get backup straps for 'em?

--Me

The bungee strap on the force fins is great. I had a pair I dove for years (until switching to Slipstreams) and never had a problem with them. If you do break one, the clips are fairly easy to undo, and you replace the strap with a similiar size piece of bungee from a harware store. It will cost you about 99c to change both straps.

The bungee strap on the force fins is great. I had a pair I dove for years (until switching to Slipstreams) and never had a problem with them. If you do break one, the clips are fairly easy to undo, and you replace the strap with a similiar size piece of bungee from a harware store. It will cost you about 99c to change both straps.

Great to hear! Thanks.

--Me

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom